Being an Enterprise Contributor
As any stock contributor knows, TV and advertising markets represent a large customer base with substantial purchasing power. The Enterprise platform meets the needs of these markets with a specialized licensing option—one that includes enhanced indemnification and unlimited distribution. Contributors that opt-in will gain access to these high-value customers, who typically purchase far more content compared to typical users.
Because the creative community is the foundation of our business, we want to underscore our support of contributors by offering a 60% revenue share on all Enterprise sales. The other 40% of Enterprise revenue will go towards servicing these customers, such as building tools for account management, monthly invoicing, unlimited user seats, API integration and staffing a support team. This system will give a greater portion of revenue back to contributors than any other enterprise-level stock content platform. You will continue to receive 100% commission on regular VideoBlocks Marketplace sales.
Content pricing for Enterprise will be flexible and vary based on each customer’s specific needs. However, we are setting a price floor so that you will never take home less on an asset’s sale to an Enterprise customer than you would earn from that asset’s sale in the Marketplace. There will be no upward limit on pricing, and since we share in the proceeds of each sale, we are incentivized to maximize revenue for contributors!
We will begin beta testing our platform in March 2017 with an official launch in April 2017. We’ll be building out our Enterprise sales team throughout the year and expect sales to start ramping up in the latter half of 2017.
Please take a moment to review the updated Contributor Agreement. By opting in to Enterprise you are agreeing to the terms of the updated Contributor Agreement and to the pricing and commission terms stated above. If you opt-in to Enterprise and later decide you no longer wish to participate, you may contact our support team to remove your content from the Enterprise platform.
This is a way to sell your content to a new audience, while continuing to work with our current customers through the VideoBlocks Marketplace. We are excited to reach this market and we hope you’ll join us.